Sunday 10 May 2009

Welll; I haven't updated for what feels like years! Haha

Well; what can I say? I've been rather busy tbh =P Anyone miss me? Probably not haha


so guys; I need your help a bit.

So i'm going on this school trip to iceland next summer and the price is £1595

My parents are actually willing to let me go but I'd like to help out with the price y'know?

So anyone got any ideas for fundraisers? I'm selling a few art pieces to gather up some cash but I'd like to do more, please helppp!

Thanks

x x x

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Selling your art sounds like a really good idea. I'm in this thing called student counsil at my school and we are doing a fundraiser for a dance. Do guys have a Krispy Kreams over there? It probably sounds silly, but they have this fundraiser thing that really does work. Although, it would probably be kinda hard.:|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling your art is a great idea, and maybe you can also go through and see if there are any galleries in the area that would be willing to buy your art or maybe an art auction nearby that would be willing to put your art up on the wall and see if it sells? Maybe you can start by looking around your community, what needs to be done? Maybe people need their grass cut? Or possibly even someone needs help moving or cleaning out their old things from the attic...see if you have anything at home worth selling that you can do a garage sale and let go of a few things to help out as well. Hope that helps ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooklyn;; I've never heard of Krispy Kreams =/ but thanks for the suggestions =]
    --
    Raschel;; thanks for the ideas also! :)

    ReplyDelete